Dynamic transfer in feed
Warmers & Coolers
Prime Engineering Services has developed a range of package warmers & coolers for the beverage industry.
The units are commonly used to bring a hot or cold filled product to a predetermined ambient temperature to enable the container to be safely labeled or packed.
Specific lengths, widths & heights of each unit are developed to suit the customers’ needs & requirements.
Dynamic transfer out feed
Quick disconnect spray nozzles
On board control (Warmer Heat exchanger)
- Robust design & Construction
- Single or double height designs available
- Selection of modular belts to suit container type
- Self draining design available
- DTS (Dynamic transfer) in feed & out feed available
- Mechanical overload protection
- Integrated 'blow off' fan &/curtain
- PLC / Panel view control
- Auto CIP functions & cycles available
- Quick disconnect spray nozzles
- Designed to suit the customer's specific space & operational requirements
- Dynamic transfers eliminate 'dead spots' to allow all products to 'run out'.
- Fully automatic control incorporating CIP functions
- Locally sold & serviced