The Alvey A-950 Case Palletiser provides a high speed solution for flexible, in-line palletising.
The A-950 range of palletisers uses one or more robotic arms for precise and repeatable pattern forming and a bi-parting apron for high-speed layer deposit.
Ideal for small packages & complex patterns, this equipment blends proven palletising technology with the flexibility of a robot.
The A-950 series is capable of rates in excess of 125 cases per minute.
Robotic Inline Palletisers
Providing a high-speed solution for flexible, in-line palletising, the Alvey 950 uses one or more robotic arms for precise and repeatable pattern forming and a bi-parting apron for high-speed layer deposit.
- Ideally suited for small packages and complex patterns
- Rates in excess of 100 cases per minute depending on product and pattern
- Easily reconfigured for any type of product
- Accommodates products with minimal secondary packaging without compromising the integrity of the finished product
- Drag and drop new pattern creation
Flexibility is Key
Flexibility is the key to the design of the Alvey 950 palletiser family. Reduced secondary packaging applications are ideally suited for this palletiser. Quick line changeover and smaller finished case sizes, multiple product formats and more complex patterns are perfect for the Alvey 950.
Model 951-1 / Model 951-2
Robotic in-line palletiser with single layer accumulation zone for high-speed applications
Model 952-1 / Model 952-2
Robotic in-line palletiser with two layer accumulation zones for higher speed applications