The A-780 Case Palletising range provides compact, mid speed palletising in a compact foot print.
Clean, simple design and premium components ensure exceptional reliability.
The A-780 is capable of rates in excess of 50 cases per minute.
Mid Speed Case Palletisers
Well-suited for single- or multiple-line applications, these very compact, mid speed machines feature a clean, simple design and are of heavy construction using premium components to ensure exceptional reliability.
- Recirculating or reciprocating row pusher
- Touch-screen operator interface with advanced diagnostics and messaging
- High-level infeed for overhead conveying or accumulating lines
- Close-center rollers and bi-parting apron enable handling of a wide variety of cases
- Up to 50 cases per minute
- High-level infeed machines have a smaller footprint than comparable low-level infeed palletisers
- Pattern utility software allows for creation of new case patterns from the touch screen
Two versions available depending upon speed required. Uses either a recirculating or reciprocating row pusher to create a layer of product.